Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Favorite Place to Shop

My friend Nicki recently started a children's clothing business and I love, love, love her stuff. I did a quick interview with her to learn a little more about her new venture.

Tell us about your business: Izzy Puddin specializes in custom children's clothing and embroidery. We carry A-Line dresses, 2-piece monogram sets, applique sets, bibs, burp clothes and more.

Where did the name Izzy Puddin come from? We used to call my daughter this when she was a baby.

How long have you been sewing? 6 years - my aunt gave me my grandmother's sewing machine and I basically taught myself how to sew. I have come a long way since I began. LOL

What price range do your items fall in? $12 - $57

Thanks Nicki! Head on over and check out the Izzy Pudding web site. One thing on my wish list right now is an applique shirt with the number 6 for Abby's next birthday. I also think I am going to have to order that cute little Valentine's 2 piece that is pictured on the cutie at the top of this page.





3 comments:

paula :: plays with mud said...

Checking it out now - thanks for the link. Buying for girl's clothes is so much more fun that boys (ssshhhh) :)

Willow said...

Nicki is so talented and I LOVE her stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications and Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]