Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
I really love you Santa. I have been a good helper. Please will you bring me a teddy bear, a fishing rod and some snow. Santa, we are going to give you some cookies when you come to our house. Please bring Mommy and Daddy a new snow sled and bring Cleo some yarn to play and roll with.
Friday, December 5, 2008
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? working
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? gone
5. Your father? the best
6. Your favorite thing? coffee
7. Your dream last night? chatting with Harry Connick while he was cooking dinner.
8. Your dream/goal? help Abby become a caring, smart, independent and happy adult.
9. The room you’re in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? reading and crafting
11. Your fear? losing Abby or Adam
12. Where do you want to be in six years? exactly where I am (maybe with a little more muscle tone) :)
13. Where were you last night? a friend's
14. What you’re not? loud
15. One of your wish list items? a nap
16. Where you grew up? mountains of NC
17. The last thing you did? read to my daughter
18. What are you wearing? sweats, t-shirt and a scarf that Emily made me years ago.
19. Your T.V.? overused
20. Your pet? Cleo the cat
21. Your computer? overused also
22. Your mood? quiet
23. Missing someone? Brian
24. Your car? Saturn
25. Something you’re not wearing? long johns - but back in the day...
26. Favorite store? Book store
27. Your Summer? Fun and Busy
28. Love someone? yes, even more than I did 15 years ago
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? last weekend
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Spread the bits of leaves over the glue and then shake them off.
Then let it dry and bring it in and hang it on the fridge (or forget about it like we did and let the wind blow it to the neighbors yard).
Another way Abby has enjoyed the leaves is by staying in Adam's path as he uses the leaf blower. If you decide to try this at home better leave time for a bath before bed. :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
We were also lucky enough to have Grandma Gail come for a visit. She and Abby had so much fun together and Adam and I enjoyed a few nights out alone. Thanks so much for making the trip Gail.
God is bigger than the boogie man. He's bigger than Godzilla and the monsters on tv. Oh God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching over you and me.
I am in no way implying that our future leader is a scary creature (so many jokes I could make here) but I am trying to look at the bigger picture. Regardless of who wins/loses, our world will keep on turning and we will all go on with our lives. Things will be okay. :) So go vote and let's get this show on the road.
This post was not sponsored or approved by The Godless Americans. (a joke for my NC residents) :)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
They have a real pumpkin patch that you get to by riding on a big covered wagon and all these really cool slides made from old silos.
Hope you are having a happy fall. :)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Notice our girl is wearing glasses. Isn't she beautiful.
Abby got a sucker from the eye doctor this week and she asked me what flavor it was. I told her butterscotch. She said, "Oh, I taste the butter and the scotch." :)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Beginning sounds with stickers and clothes pins.
Meeting Caroline the Dragon (Homer's girlfriend). Mascot for the Knights.