I just received my first blog award. Three Queens and a King gave me the Honest Scrap award. I am supposed to tell you 10 things about myself and then pass the award on to some blogs that I enjoy.
1. I taught kindergarten and first grade for 10 years before Abby came along.
2. I just started back to work teaching preschool 3 days a week.
3. I am a pastor's kid and a daddy's girl.
4. My husband and I compete to see who can read the most books each year but he will never admit that.
5. When I started college I planned to major in Social Work but switched to Elem. Ed after my first year.
6. My daughter and I have the same birthday - which is wonderful in some ways and not so wonderful in other ways. :)
7. When I was in first grade I erased a friends name off of their homework and put my name on it. (Dad - if you are reading this - it was a one time thing.)
8. One of the best books I have read this year is The Help.
9. I worry too much about lots of different stuff.
10. If I could travel anywhere my first choice would be The Galapagos Islands.
Now I would like to pass this award along to:
Eat, Drink and Decorate
A Little Fun With Me and Lu
Plays With Mud
I Blame My Mother