Monday, February 9, 2009

Getting ready for Valentine's

I sprained my ankle at a very child friendly play area last Thursday, so I had lots of time to sit around and work on my to do list this weekend. You know me, give me lemons and I will whip up some lemonade. :) The first thing I made was a busy book. Abby still has trouble with buttons so I am hoping that this will help. This idea came from here.






I also made a couple of these felt bracelets. So quick and easy. To see more of these take a look here.



Do you have any special plans for Saturday?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute!!! You are so creative! Hope the foot is feeling better!

Willow said...

Thanks for the braclet idea! Ellie loves hers and I plan on making her a few more.

Anne said...

Hi Teresa!
I love your blog - you do so many fun things with your daughter! I can't wait to keep reading! Thanks again for being my swap partner! :)
Anne