Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summertime and the livin' is easy!

Well we had Vacation Bible School this week and had lots of fun. It was really tough getting up and out of the house 5 mornings in a row and it reminded me once again how blessed I am to not be working outside the home. By Friday evening we were all tired and I decided it was time to start a new family tradition that I picked up from this show. Ice cream for dinner! It did not take me long at all to talk A and A into the car and off we went to The Marble Slab.




The only problem is this - my plan was to make this a once a year thing but now I am thinking I sure don't want to wait 365 more days until we do that again. Maybe quarterly???


Caught my nephew Max's last baseball game of the season this morning (he had 3 triples BTW)




did a little swinging



















and then had a blast swimming at Uncle Mark and Aunt Danette's pool















The shout out this week goes to my brother Mark who came over to show us his new ride on Wednesday. Be careful out there bro.


He said when I am ready he will take me for a ride. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. What's up lettuce cup?