Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Time Is Near - Election Day 08!

I can not wait for Tuesday to come so we can get this election over with and move forward. If your guy does not win I have some words from the Veggie Tales to comfort you...

God is bigger than the boogie man. He's bigger than Godzilla and the monsters on tv. Oh God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching over you and me.

I am in no way implying that our future leader is a scary creature (so many jokes I could make here) but I am trying to look at the bigger picture. Regardless of who wins/loses, our world will keep on turning and we will all go on with our lives. Things will be okay. :) So go vote and let's get this show on the road.

This post was not sponsored or approved by The Godless Americans. (a joke for my NC residents) :)

0 comments: