Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Are You Up For a Challenge?

"Be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi


Two blogs that I read have done post this week about Random Acts of Kindness and Paying It Forward. They both inspired me to take action and do something nice for someone. I really would like to make this a regular thing for us. This week we took Moon Pies to the staff at our local library. So I want to challenge you to do something special for someone this week. If you do, please tell me about it. I would love to do a post next week sharing all the ways my readers are spreading kindness and love. For more great ideas check out Unplug Your Kids and Katherine Maria

3 comments:

Willow said...

That is such a great idea! We will join you.

Katy @ Eat Drink & Decorate said...

I love it! You're such a good mama! I will try and participate too!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing it with everyone. And thanks for mentioning my blog! :-)