Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On The Nightstand...


Hope for Each Day - Billy Graham - little daily devotional book. Reading this on the screen porch every morning with coffee. Coffee and Billy Graham, not a bad way to start the day.
Good and Angry - Turansky and Miller - parenting book that is supposed to help exchange frustration for character in the parent and child. Pray it works...
Troubling Deaf Heaven - J. George - a gift from my dad, this book is written by the actress that played Corrie ten Boom in the movie The Hiding Place.
Someone Knows My Name - L. Hill - my mother-in-law suggested this one to me and i am having a hard time putting it down.
Science is Simple - P. Ashbrook - easy science activities for preschoolers. Hope to use what I learn from this one at home and work.

0 comments: