Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Reading Journal

A few of you have asked how my Bible reading is going. My dad recently gave me The Message Bible and it has helped me so much.
As far as the other books I have been reading I have been on a huge non-fiction animal kick. I highly recommend all 3 of these.


Wesley the Owl is the fascinating story of a young biologist that raises and lives with a barn owl for 19 years.

Izzy and Lenore is about two dogs, their owner and their work with hospice patients. I cried a good bit while reading this but did not want it to end.The Daily Coyote is set in a town called Ten Sleep. I think I want to live there. Great book that deals with love, loss and the relationship between a women and orphaned coyote that she shares her home with. The photography in this book is as amazing as the story.Just started Dewey: The Small Town Library Cat but so far I really like it. Now I am off to try to talk Daddyo into either a barn owl or coyote. :)

0 comments: