Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Reading Goals for 2009

I have been doing lots of thinking about what I want to read over the next 12 months. I belong to two book clubs so I will have some required reading but I am thinking of setting a couple goals for myself this year. The first goal is that I plan to read the entire bible. I think I will follow the schedule from this site. They will even send a weekly email with a schedule of your readings for the week.


The other reading goal I plan to accomplish this year is to read as many nonfiction books as I do fiction. This may be a challenge for me because I prefer a good novel but I do look forward to learning more about this great big world we live in.


Here are a few books that are already on my list:



Do you have any reading goals this year?

0 comments: